To evaluate the outside portion of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and internal pelvic area always the diagnostic laparoscopy is recommended or done,and the same is used to look inside the uterus also. If any abnormalities detected during the diagnostic procedure, one of the operative procedure can be performed to correct it at the same time and also avoids the need for a second surgery.
It is ancomplete examination of internal pelvic structures of woman. It will provideall important information regarding infertility and all disorders related to gynecology. Often this kind of problems are cannot be discovered by an external physical examination can be discovered by laparoscopy or hvsteroscopy.These two procedures provide a direct look at the pelvic organs and they have become integral aspects of a complete infertility evaluation. Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy can be used for both diagnostics and operative purposes.
In this department, all laparoscopic surgeries are being carried out, like
- Ovarian drilling
- Diagnostic laparoscopy for infertility patients
- Fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries like myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy, tubal canalisation.
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis
- Hysteroscopic Procedures like Myomectomy, Septal Resection, Adhesiolysis and Lateral Metroplasty